Kapton Tape Heat Resistant 20 mm
1) High temperature tape will not burn or wrinkle
2) Polyimide film & mil silicone adhesive
3) Clean removal, no residue
4) Safe for the use on dedicated and sensitive Components.
5) Maximum Heat transfer efficiency.
This product is no longer available.
Share this product:
In a 3D Printer, Kapton tape is used in hot end construction, to place and hold the thermistor/heating resistor in place + provides good insulation. Kapton Tape adheres so well to ABS and thereby prevents ABS parts from warping, it is commonly used by members of the RepRap community for covering the surface of a heated build platform. The adhesion is so strong that the tape may be pulled off the platform by warping the part instead.
High temperature tape will not burn or wrinkle
Polyimide film & mil silicone adhesive
Clean removal, no residue
Safe for the use on dedicated and sensitive Components.
Maximum Heat transfer efficiency
Heat Resistant: 250C
Galvanic Corrosion Coefficient: 0.98
Insulation Resistant: >1*100
Solvent Resistant: Superior
- 1 x Kapton Tape Heat Resistant 20 mm