PRODUCT DESCRIPTION / SPECIFICATIONS
- SMD ATMEGA328P MICROCONTROLLER(THE SAME MICROCONTROLLER ON ARDUINO UNO) WITH OPTIBOOT (UNO) BOOTLOADER
- USB PROGRAMMING FACILITATED BY THE CH340
- INPUT VOLTAGE: USB 5V, FROM COMPUTER, POWER BANK OR STANDARD USB ADAPTER
- PIEZO BUZZER THAT WILL ACT AS SIMPLE AUDIO OUTPUT
- 500MA (MAXIMUM) 3.3V VOLTAGE REGULATOR
- 0-5V OUTPUTS WITH 3.3V COMPATIBLE INPUTS
- 14 DIGITAL I/O PINS (6 PWM OUTPUTS)
- 6 ANALOG INPUTS
- ISP 6-PIN HEADER
The Cytron Maker UNO Microcontroller Board- Arduino UNO Compatible Module was solely designed for education purpose and eventually, it is most selling microcontroller board to the students and the teachers. It is named as Maker UNO to encourage everyone to be a maker by getting started with this amazing board.
Now you can learn digital input, output, PWM (piezo buzzer and LED brightness) with just the Maker-UNO board. The Maker UNO is an Arduino UNO compatible board designed and developed specially for students to learn coding and microcontroller.
3 years ago, After re-engineering Arduino UNO, the CT-UNO was launched. It has been used in many projects development, among students, engineers, teachers, and makers. From the observations and feedback gathered by the CT-UNO users; there are some features are under-utilized, yet there are some features which are needed for a beginner. As the days passed initiation of the redesigning the CT-UNO, making it more affordable, and beginner friendly.
It is Arduino UNO R3 compatible, and by that, Maker-UNO can be programmed via Arduino IDE and compatible with all the example code and libraries for Arduino UNO.
Not to forget the change of FTDI chip to CH340 IC, the low cost yet stable USB to UART IC. Maker-UNO combines the simplicity of the UNO Optiboot bootloader (which load program faster), the stability of the CH340 and the R3 shield compatibility of the latest Arduino UNO R3.
Maker-UNO has all the amazing features Arduino UNO has been offered. 14 Digital I/O pins with 6 PWM pins, 6 Analog inputs, UART, SPI, external interrupts, not to forget the I2C too. The SDA, SCL and IOREF pins which are broken out on UNO R3 are on CT-UNO too. We have also populated the ISP header pins (SPI and power). With this, Maker-UNO will be compatible with all Arduino UNO shield.
- SMD ATmega328P microcontroller(the same microcontroller on Arduino UNO) with Optiboot (UNO) Bootloader
- USB Programming facilitated by the CH340
- Input voltage: USB 5V, from the computer, power bank or standard USB adapter
- Piezo buzzer that will act as simple audio output
- ISP 6-pin Header
- R3 Shield Compatible
- LED array for 5V, 3.3V, TX, RX, and all digital pins
- Utilize USB Micro-B socket
- Purple PCB!
1 x Cytron Maker UNO Microcontroller Board- Arduino UNO Compatible Module