PRODUCT DESCRIPTION / SPECIFICATIONS
- BI-DIRECTIONAL CONTROL OF 1 BRUSHED DC MOTOR.
- MOTOR VOLTAGE: 5V – 25V.
- MAXIMUM CURRENT: 80A PEAK (1 SECOND), 30A CONTINUOUSLY.
- REVERSE POLARITY PROTECTION.
- 3.3V AND 5V LOGIC LEVEL INPUT.
- FULLY NMOS H-BRIDGE FOR BETTER EFFICIENCY AND NO HEAT SINK IS REQUIRED.
The Cytron 30Amp DC Motor Driver (Peak 80Amp) MD30C is the successor of MD30B which is designed to drive medium to high power brushed DC motor with current capacity up to 80A peak and 30A continuously. Fully NMOS design not only provides faster switching time, but it is also more efficient and no heatsink or fan is required.Besides that, MD30C also incorporates some user-friendly features such as reverse polarity protection and onboard PWM generator which allows it to operate without a host controller. The motor can simply be controlled with the onboard switches and speed potentiometer. External switches and potentiometer can also be used.
- Reverse polarity protection.
- 3.3V and 5V logic level input.
- Fully NMOS H-Bridge for better efficiency and no heat sink is required.
- Speed control PWM frequency up to 20KHz (Actual output frequency is the same as the input frequency when external PWM is selected).
- Onboard PWM generator with switches and potentiometer for standalone operation.
- Support both locked-antiphase and sign-magnitude for external PWM operation.
- For more details download the User Manual in Attachments and Links.
1 x Cytron 30Amp DC Motor Driver MD30C R2
1 x Fitting Accessories set
DATASHEET / USER GUIDE