PRODUCT DESCRIPTION / SPECIFICATIONS
COMPACT, POWERFUL, FLEXIBLE AND ROBUST START-UP PLATFORM.
NO EXTRA COMPONENTS REQUIRED FOR THE PIC TO FUNCTION.
NO MORE FRUSTRATED WORK PLUGGING PIC OUT AND BACK FOR RE-PROGRAMMING.
PERFECTLY FIT FOR 18 PINS PIC16F MCU.
WITH UIC00A, THE PROGRAM CAN BE LOADED IN LESS THAN 4 SECONDS.
ON/OFF SWITCH FOR MAIN POWER
DC ADAPTOR SOCKET AS POWER INPUT
This is 18 Pins PIC Start-up Kit – SK18B. The SK18B is another version of SK18A. It is designed to offer an easy to start the board for PIC MCU user. However, all interface and program should be developed by the user.This board comes with the basic element for the user to begin project development. It offers plug and use features.Users are able to utilize the function of PIC by directly plugging in the I/O connectors in whatever way that is convenient to the user. This kit comes WITHOUT PIC microcontroller to give the freedom for the user to choose any 18-pin PIC microcontroller.
- Compact, powerful, flexible and robust start-up platform.
- No extra components required for the PIC to function.
- Extension header pin and turn pin for PIC pins and are nicely labeled (PIC16F MCU) to avoid miss-connection by users.
- Connector for UIC00A (low-cost USB ICSP PIC Programmer) offers simple and fast method to load program.
- Connector for UART. You can directly connect this board to the computer using UC00A (USB to UART converter) or to another driver such as SC16A and SD02B.
- No more frustrated work plugging PIC out and back for re-programming.
- Perfectly fit for 18 pins PIC16F MCU.
- With UIC00A, the program can be loaded in less than 4 seconds.
- Sample programs are provided!
- LED blinking.
- PC interface via UART.
SK18B COMES WITH:
- 5V voltage regulator (1A max)
- 20MHz oscillator
- Reset button
- 1 x programmable general purpose push button
- 2 x programmable LED indicator
- Box header for UIC00A
- UART connector
- On/Off switch for main power
- DC adaptor socket as power input
- And all the necessities to eliminate users difficulty in using the PIC
1 x 18 Pins PIC Start-up Kit – SK18B
DATASHEET / USER GUIDE