PRODUCT DESCRIPTION / SPECIFICATIONS
INPUT VOLTAGE RANGE: 7V TO 15VDC.
1 X PROGRAMMABLE PUSH BUTTON (DIGITAL INPUT, CONNECTED TO A1)
1 X PROGRAMMABLE LED (ACTIVE HIGH, CONNECTED TO A0)
REPLACEABLE CRYSTAL (DEFAULT 8MHZ)
READY PADS FOR 2×8 CHARACTER PARALLEL INTERFACE LCD
USB MICRO B SOCKET FOR PIC THAT SUPPORTS USB PERIPHERAL
USB BOOTLOADER MAY BE UTILIZED IF NEEDED
This is 16-bit or 32-bit PIC Start-Up Kit – SK1632. The SK1632, a start-up kit for 16-bit or 32-bit, 28-pin PIC Microcontroller. With the powerful processing power provided by 16-bit (PIC24) and dsPIC (with DSP engine), there are many possible advance application can be developed. Additional, this SK1632 also support 32-bit PIC32 as the pins diagram are compatible. Currently, we carry the PIC32MX250F128B.This starter kit is equipped with 3.3V and 5V voltage regulator to support the PIC microcontroller and LCD (optional). Besides, the board also comes with 28-pin IC socket, without any PIC microcontroller to provide the freedom for the user to choose their favorite PIC microcontroller. Not to forget, there is a power indicator LED, a programmable LED (connected to A0), a reset button and a programmable push button (connected to A1). Well, last but not least, it also incorporates with USB micro-B USB socket, you can utilize your Android phone cable to develop USB device by using the PIC that supports USB peripheral. Or, get yourself a USB micro-B cable.To load the program, please utilize PICkit3 as UIC00B does not support most of the 16-bit and 32-bit PIC. SK1632 is ready with a 6-way PICKit ICSP pin to ease the connection to PICKit3. Each PIC pin is extended out to 2 rows of standard 2.54mm spacing pads, and these spacing are breadboard friendly.It comes without PIC microcontroller, the user is free to choose the preferable PIC.
- Every single board is tested with actual PIC and program loading before it is being packed and shipped.
- Perfect fit for 28-pin, 3.3V operated, 16-bit or 32-bit, PDIP PIC microcontroller.
- 1 x Programmable push button (digital input, connected to A1)
- 1 x Programmable LED (active high, connected to A0)
- Replaceable Crystal (default 8MHz)
- Ready pads for 2×8 Character parallel interface LCD
- USB micro B socket for PIC that supports USB peripheral
- USB bootloader may be utilized if needed
- Hardware compatible with Pinguino platform.
1 x 16-bit or 32-bit PIC Start-Up Kit – SK1632
DATASHEET / USER GUIDE