PRODUCT DESCRIPTION / SPECIFICATIONS
16/32-BIT ARM7TDMI-S MICROCONTROLLER IN A TINY LQFP64 PACKAGE.
8 TO 40 KB OF ON-CHIP STATIC RAM AND 32 TO 512 KB OF ON-CHIP FLASH PROGRAM MEMORY.
128-BIT WIDE INTERFACE/ACCELERATOR ENABLES HIGH SPEED OF 60 MHZ OPERATIONS.
IN-SYSTEM/IN-APPLICATION PROGRAMMING (ISP/IAP) VIA ON-CHIP BOOT-LOADER SOFTWARE.
SINGLE FLASH SECTOR OR FULL CHIP ERASE IN 400 MS AND PROGRAMMING OF 256 BYTES IN 1 MS.
The LPC2148 microcontrollers are based on a 32/16 bit ARM7TDMI-S CPU with real-time emulation and embedded trace support, that combines the microcontroller with embedded high-speed flash memory ranging from 32 kB to 512 kB. A 128-bit wide memory interface and a unique accelerator architecture enable 32-bit code execution at the maximum clock rate. For critical code size applications, the alternative 16-bit Thumb mode reduces code by more than 30 % with a minimal performance penalty.Due to their tiny size and low power consumption, LPC21418 are ideal for applications where miniaturization is a key requirement, such as access control and point-of-sale. A blend of serial communications interfaces ranging from a USB 2.0 FullSpeed device, multiple UARTs, SPI, SSP to I2Cs, and on-chip SRAM of 8 kB up to 40 kB, make these devices very well suited for communication gateways and protocol converters, soft modems, voice recognition and low-end imaging, providing both large buffer size and high processing power.Various 32-bit timers, single or dual 10-bit ADC(s),10-bit DAC, PWM channels and 45 fast GPIO lines with up to nine edge or level sensitive external interrupt pins make these microcontrollers particularly suitable for industrial control and medical systems.
- 16/32-bit ARM7TDMI-S microcontroller in a tiny LQFP64 package.
- 8 to 40 kB of on-chip static RAM and 32 to 512 kB of on-chip flash program memory.
- 128-bit wide interface/accelerator enables high speed of 60 MHz operations.
- In-System/In-Application Programming (ISP/IAP) via on-chip boot-loader software.
- Single flash sector or full chip erase in 400 ms and programming of 256 bytes in 1 ms.
- USB 2.0 Full Speed compliant Device Controller with 2 kB of endpoint RAM.
- Single 10-bit D/A converter provides a variable analogue output.
- Low power real-time clock with independent power and dedicated 32 kHz clock input
- Two 32-bit timers/external event counters (with four capture and four compare channels each), PWM unit (six outputs) and watchdog.
- EmbeddedICE RT and Embedded Trace interfaces offer real-time debugging with the on-chip RealMonitor software and high-speed tracing of instruction execution.
Note: Product images may vary from the actual product in terms of IC brand and PCB design
1 x LPC2148 Module Board For ARM Development
1 x USB B to Mini USB cable (60 cm)