PRODUCT DESCRIPTION / SPECIFICATIONS
THE SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE OF MOSFET (MAX 280A).
AN EXTRA-LARGE HEAT SINK, THE MAXIMUM CURRENT CAN BE UP TO 30A OR MORE.
CAN USE HOT-BED OUTPUT SIGNAL OF RAMP1.4 AND MKS SERIES TO CONTROL.
CAN USE THE DIGITAL SIGNAL OF 5-24V TO CONTROL.
The all New MKS MOSFET Heating Controller for 3D Printer heat Bed/Extruder module exceed 30A Current limit than that of its previous version and hence it supports big current to provide More power, more stable than the previous version, not easy to burn.The modules come with Superior performance of MOS (Max 280A), Extra large heat sink, and therefore it can give a wide range of operating maximum current can be up to 30A or more. With this Controller, you Can use hot-bed output signal of Ramp1.4 and MKS series to control and can use the digital signal of 5-24v to control.
- Plug a power supply.
- Connect to the heated bed.
- Connect a digital control signal to GND, D8 of MKS MINI.
- Connect to the heated bed signal on Ramps1.4 or MKS series controller boards.
SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES:
- Each one will be done the functional test.
- The superior performance of MOSFET (Max 280A).
- An extra large heat sink, the maximum current can be up to 30A or more.
- Can use hot-bed output signal of Ramp1.4 and MKS series to control.
- Can use the digital signal of 5-24v to control.
- Dimension(LxWxH)mm: 89 x 68 x 35
- Weight: 130g
1 x MKS MOSFET Heating Controller for 3D Printer heat Bed/Extruder