PRODUCT DESCRIPTION / SPECIFICATIONS
- H-1 CM L-12CM W-50 GM.
- A VERSATILE TOOL FOR CUTTING COPPER AND ALUMINUM CONDUCTORS FROM 0.8MM TO 1.2MM.
- MADE OUT OF HIGH-GRADE ALLOY STEEL WITH BLACK OXIDE FINISH HEAT TREATED TO 60 HRC ON CUTTING EDGES.
- SUITABLE FOR DRESSING COMPONENTS ON PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARDS.
- HANDLES MADE OUT OF HIGH-GRADE ABS PLASTICS.
Multitec 07 Heavy Duty Nipper with cushioned grips for cutting copper and aluminum conductors. This is made of high carbon alloy steel and induction hardened for longer life. It is suitable for electronics, telecommunications, computers, and PCB assemblies.If you have just started soldering or are planning to learn to solder then this is a very important tool for you. This instrument has various names normally it is called a cutter, side cutter or lead cutter. It is normally used to cut wire or leads (legs) of components also they can be used to strip the insulation off of a wire.
- H-12cm L-6cm W-50gm.
- A versatile tool for cutting copper and aluminum conductors from 0.8mm to 1.2mm.
- Made out of high-grade alloy steel with black oxide finish heat treated to 60 HRC on cutting edges.
- Suitable for dressing components on printed circuit boards.
- Handles made out of high-grade ABS plastics.
1 x Multitec 07 Nipper