PRODUCT DESCRIPTION / SPECIFICATIONS
The Proto Shield PCB r3 allows you to move your projects from the breadboard to on an Arduino-compatible PCB, standing on top of the board.
Arduino MEGA Prototyping Shield PCB makes it easy for you to design custom circuits for your next Arduino MEGA project.
You can solder parts to the prototyping area to create your project, or use it with a small solderless breadboard (not included) to quickly test circuit ideas without having to solder. It's got extra connections for all of the Arduino MEGA I/O pins, and it's got space to mount through-hole and surface mount integrated circuits if you need to as well. It's a convenient way to make your custom circuit and Arduino MEGA into a single module.
- It has a nice standard 0.1"x0.1" prototying grid with big pads
- A IC pattern for adding DIP ICs up to 20 pins
- Power rails down the middle and sides
- A reset button and an extra general use button
- 2 3mm general use LEDs, red and green, as well as 2 matching resistors
- The ICSP header is up top if you like to upload to your Arduino using a programmer
- A surface-mount chip area for up to 14 SOIC size parts
- Compatible with either tiny breadboards or 'standard' breadboards with the rails removed.
- Every pin is brought out, including the new 3V and Reset header pins
- 2 0.1uF capacitors on either side for extra power stability