PRODUCT DESCRIPTION / SPECIFICATIONS
The AD7705/AD7706 are complete analog front ends for low frequency measurement applications. These two-/three-channel devices can accept low level input signals directly from a transducer and produce a serial digital output. They employ a sigmadelta conversion technique to realize up to 16 bits of no missing codes performance. The selected input signal is applied to a proprietary programmable gain front end based around an analog modulator. The modulator output is processed by an onchip digital filter. The first notch of this digital filter can be programmed via an on-chip control register allowing adjustment of the filter cutoff and output update rate.
- Wireless module operating voltage is generally 3.3v, while the ordinary 51 microcontroller 5v, this module is easy toshop wireless module with 51 single system board used in conjunction.
- This module can be any one of 51 shop is directly connected to the system board, easy to use.
- It's for 8 Pin NRF24L01+ Module
- This is a simple socket board which is for NRF24L01 Wireless module
- on-board AMS1117-3.3 chip It could be used with NRF24L01 Wireless module at our store. Shipping Included: 1PCS* Socket Adapter Module Board
1 X ADC AD7705 Dual CH 16 Bit SPI / Serial Module