PRODUCT DESCRIPTION / SPECIFICATIONS
This is a Five IR Sensor Array with Obstacle and Bump Sensor. A 5 IR sensor use with TCRT5000l have a compact construction where the emitting-light source and the detector are arranged in the same direction to sense the presence of an object by using the reflective IR-beam from the object. The operating wavelength is app. 5 cm. The detector consists of a phototransistor. There are 5 sensors connected in an array to form a TCRT 5000l Sensor Module which can be used effectively in different robotic applications such as, Line following robot, Shaft encoder, Obstacle avoidance use.
- Input voltage: 5V DC VCC, GND Pins.
- Output: 5 from TCRT5000l is S1, S2, S3, S4, S5 digital.
- Output: 1 from Bump switch is CLP digital.
- Output: 1 from IR Obstacle sensor Near digital.
- Detection signal: detection of black line input low, detection of white
- Size: 95mm x 20mm (LxW)
1 X Obstacle 5 IR Sensor Array with Arduino compatible Generic