PRODUCT DESCRIPTION / SPECIFICATIONS
DJI NAZA-M V2 Multirotor Autopilot Controller set With GPS Supports nine multi-rotor configurations, the DJI NAZA-M V2 Multirotor Autopilot Controller set With GPS acts as the brains of the aircraft, managing pilot input and interpreting data from the various sensors, helping maintain a stable flying condition. There are four components to the system. The MC (main controller) houses the flight computer and is at the heart of the flight control system. Then there is the PMU (power management unit), which serves to regulate how much power is sent to each of the four, six, or eight rotors. Finally, a GPUs receiver/compass combo is included, which enables a number of features, including Intelligent Orientation Control (IOC) and the Go Home failsafe. CAN-Bus ports on the MC allows the Naza-M to interface with a number of DJI accessories, including the Ground Station System, the iOSD Module, or a gimbal control unit (GCU).
- All-In-One Compact Multi-Rotor Autopilot System
- New Assistant Software for Smartphones
- Multiple Flight Control Modes and Intelligent Switching
- GPS Module Available for Accurate Position Stabilization
- 2-Axis Gimbal Stabilization
- Two Levels of Low Voltage Warnings and Protection
- Single Motor Failure Protection
- Supports Remote Gain Adjustment from the Transmitter
- Enhanced Failsafe Features, Including Auto Return-to-Home
- Supported ESC Output 400 Hz refresh frequency
- Supported Transmitters PCM or 2.4 GHz radio with at least 4 channels
- Power Consumption MAX: 1.5 W (0.3 A at 5 V)
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 50°C
- Supports 9 Different of Multi-Rotor Configurations, Ideal for DJI F450/F550 and E Series Tuned Propulsion Systems
- DJI NAZA V2 ALL-IN-ONE DESIGN DJI adheres to continuously innovating and improving, with the new firmware, new attitude stabilization algorithm and optimized hardware structure, the Naza-M V2 provides better flight performance. The innovative All-in-one design simplifies installation and saves space and weight. It contains inner damping, controllers, 3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis accelerometer and barometer in its light and small Main Controller. It can measure flying altitude, attitude and therefore can be used for autopilot/automatic control.
- INDEPENDENT PMU WITH AMAZING FUNCTION EXTENSION The DJI Naza M PMU V2 has enhanced BEC functionality and provides extendable CAN BUS ports, which can support iOSD, Zenmuse H3-2D gimbal (pitch control). Support is also included for optional Bluetooth LED module to allow parameter adjustment via a mobile APP (future firmware upgrade required for this functionality)
- ADVANCED & IMPROVED ATTITUDE STABILIZATION ALGORITHM The latest fourth generation attitude stabilization algorithm not only inherits the outstanding flight stability of DJI products but also provides excellent maneuverability. It is more flexible and stable and gives the hobbyists a wonderful flight experience. New features have been included such GPS course automatic compensation, GPS & Compass sensor calibration, new take-off mode and so on.
- DJI NAZA V2 – NINE TYPES OF MULTI-ROTORS SUPPORTED DJI Naza-M V2 now supports nine types of multi-rotor, which meets the different needs of the enthusiasts. Quad I, Quad X; Hexa I, Hexa V, Hexa Y, Hexa IY; Octo X, Octo I, Octo V; ( Naza-M V2 does not support the aircraft which has large vibration, so when you choose to use hexa-rotor or octo-rotor, please pay attention to the vibration situation and try to do some vibration dampening);
- MULTIPLE FLIGHT CONTROL MODES/INTELLIGENT SWITCHING It offers three types of control modes: GPS Atti. Mode (with GPS module), Atti. Mode, Manual Mode. A customer can switch among the three modes to adjust different flight environment. It also can adjust automatically in the flight environment and intelligent switch between GPS Atti. Mode and Atti. Mode to make sure the safety and security of flight. In the software at the position of the manual mode you can choose manual, attitude or failsafe; it supports one key failsafe trigger.
- NAZA V2 GPS MODULE AVAILABLE/ACCURATE POSITION HOLD The plug and play GPS module will greatly enhance the performance for entry AP with Position Hold, Return-To-Home, and Intelligent Orientation Control function. With GPS Module, the multi-rotors will have position and altitude locked even in windy conditions. Hovering accuracy is about 2.5m horizontal and 0.8m vertical
- INTELLIGENT ORIENTATION CONTROL Usually, the forward direction of a flying multi-rotor is the same as the nose direction. By using Intelligent Orientation Control (IOC), wherever the nose points, the forward direction has nothing to do with nose direction: In course lock flying, the forward direction is the same as a recorded nose direction.
1 x Main Controller Unit.
1 x Power Management unit.
8 x Servo cable.
1 x LED Module.
1 x Micro USB Cable.
2 x Adhesive Tape.
1 x GPS Module.