PRODUCT DESCRIPTION / SPECIFICATIONS
This is a small force sensitive resistor. It has a 0.16" (4 mm) diameter active sensing area. This FSR will vary its resistance depending on how much pressure is being applied to the sensing area. The harder the force, the lower the resistance. When no pressure is being applied to the FSR, its resistance will be larger than 1MΩ, with full pressure applied the resistance will be 2.5kΩ.
- Actuation Force: 0.1 Newtons
- Force Sensitivity Range: 0.1 - 10.02 Newtons
- Non-Actuated Resistance: 10M W
- Device Rise Time: <3 microseconds
- Temp Operating Range: 30 - +70 ºC
- 16MHz Clock Speed
- 32 KB Flash Memory
- Overall length: 1.75"
- Overall width: 0.28"
- Sensing area: 0.3"
1 X Force sensor 5.08mm