PRODUCT DESCRIPTION / SPECIFICATIONS
This is a piezo resistive force sensor from Tekscan. The harder you press, the lower the sensor's resistance. Pressing hard, the resistance changes from infinite to ~300k. The sensor itself is thin and flexible, but the resistance does not change while being flexed. Resistance changes only when pressure is applied to the round area at the end of the sensor. Used as a presence sensor (someone standing), weight sensor, pressure sensor (impact testing), etc.
The overall length is about 7.5". Sensor comes with 0.1" spaced, reinforced, breadboard friendly connector. This sensor comes in three flavors. This sensor ranges from 0 to 25lbs of pressure.
- Length : 191mm (7.5in) trimmable
- Width: 14mm (0.55in)
- Thin and flexible
- Easy to use
- Convenient and affordable
- Sensing Area: 9.53mm (0.375in) diameter
- Thickness: 0.203mm(0.008in)
- Connector: 3-Pin Male Square Pin (Center Pin is inactive)
- Force Ranges (Standard): 111N (25lbs)
Testing and Measurement Equipment
OEM Development Kit
1 X FLEXIFORCE A201 PRESSURE SENSOR - 25LBS