PRODUCT DESCRIPTION / SPECIFICATIONS
Lithium-Ion charge protection circuit comes with over-charge, over-discharge, over-current and short circuit protection. MOS transistor can control the battery charge and discharge, Built-in three-stage over-current detection circuit, for a variety of various shapes 3.7 V lithium Ion batteries.hx-2s-a2 is highly accurate voltage detection circuit and provides low standby current consumption.hx-2s-a2 is Small size, suitable for many requirements of high integration, low cost.
Lithium-Ion Battery for robotic applications. Very lightweight and small size compared to Ni-Cd, Ni-MH, and Lead acid batteries. Very long life without losing charging capacity.
In this kit, there is 2x2200mah rechargeable cell with HX-2S-A2 Battery Protection Circuit. So a user can very easy to make it Battery with Protection Circuit.
- 2x3.7V 2200mAh Battery
- Low maintenance
- Long life with full capacity for up to 1000 charge cycles
- Charging Voltage Range: 4.25-4.35V±0.05V
- Discharge Voltage Range: 2.5-3V±0.05V
- Limit Instantaneous: 7A
- Charging Voltage: 8.4V-9V
Bms solder instructions:
- B +:Has connected to the accumulator a positive
- B-: Battery is connected negative
- MB : Connect battery 1 to the connection point in front of battery 2
- P + : C Harge / discharge side positive (total charge / discharge side)
- P- : Connection / discharge of the terminal minus (charging / discharging side is divided)