PRODUCT DESCRIPTION / SPECIFICATIONS
Lithium-Ion charge protection circuit comes with over-charge, over-discharge, over-current and short circuit protection. MOS transistor can control the battery charge and discharge, Built-in three-stage over-current detection circuit, for a variety of various shapes 3.7 V lithium Ion batteries.1S 3A BMS is Small size, suitable for many requirements of high integration, low cost.
Lithium-Ion Battery for robotic applications. Very light weight and small size compared to Ni-Cd, Ni-MH and Lead acid batteries. Very long life without loosing charging capacity.
In this kit there is 1x2200mah rechargeble cell with 1S 3.7V 3A Battery Protection Circuit. So user can very easy to make it Battery with Protection Circuit.
- 1x3.7V 2200mAh Battery
- Low maintenance
- Long life with full capacity for upto 1000 charge cycles
- high-accuracy voltage detection circuit
- terminal of the charger using high voltage device
- Built-in three-stage over-current detection circuit
- MOS transistor can control the battery charge and discharge
- Over charge voltage: 4.25±0.05V
- Over charge release voltage:4.23±0.05V
- Over discharge voltage:2.54±0.1V
- Over current protection: 3A
Bms solder instructions:
- B+ connected to battery positive.
- B- take battery.
- P+ input to the positive battery output
- P- battery negative input output