This board is designed around the PAM8610 integrated circuit, a 10W per channel Class D digital audio power amplifier. Class D amplification offers high power output in a miniature size. 90% efficiency ensures a high quality sound reproduction. Built-in potentiometer for volume control makes for quick and easy set up. Includes speaker wire leads that plug into board. This board features over-current, thermal, and short circuit protection. It can be built into powered speakers or used as a standalone amplifier. The board's compact design is ideal for inclusion in OEM products or store displays.
- Supply Voltage : DC 7V-15V; Current : 1A ~ 2A
- Output: 10W (left channel) 10W (right channel)
- Working Mode: Class D (PWM modulation type)
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 50KHz
- 4-8 inch stereo speakers recommended.
- Do not short-circuit the audio output to each other or shorted to ground
- Carefully check before electricity, ensure the wiring is correct before electricity.
- This plate with a switching function, SW short, will turn off the power amplifier
- PCB board size : (40 * 40) mm
- Weight : 24 g
- Flat Monitor /LCD TVS
- Multi-Media Speaker System
- DVD Players, Game Machines
- Boom Box
- Music Instruments
- Power supply voltage can not exceed 12V
- 4 speaker wire connection is completely independent. does not allow total access!
1 x PAM8610 Dual Channel Stereo Class D Digital Amplifier Board