PRODUCT DESCRIPTION / SPECIFICATIONS
The ESP32-DevKitC is a compact development board for the ESP32 Chip. It is easy to interface with I/O pins that lead out to pin sockets on both sides. Connect any of these pins to peripherals as needed. With standard pin sockets, development is much more convenient with this kit when using wire leads or pin headers. ESP32-DevKitC is an AWS qualified development board. In addition to Espressif’s own ESP-IDF SDK, you can use Amazon FreeRTOS on ESP32-DevKitC. Amazon FreeRTOS provides out-of-the-box connectivity with AWS IoT, AWS Greengrass, and other AWS services.
- ESP32-WROOM-32D: ESP32-WROOM-32D soldered to the ESP32-DevKitC V4 board.
- Optional Space for ESP32-WROVER: Longer ESP32-WROVER modules may be soldered instead of the ESP32-WROOM-32.
- USB-to-UART Bridge: A single chip USB-to-UART bridge provides up to 3 Mbps transfers rates.
- Boot Button: Download button: holding down the Boot button and pressing the EN button initiates the firmware download mode. Then user can download firmware through the serial port.
- EN Button: Reset button: pressing this button resets the system.
- Micro USB Port: USB interface. It functions as the power supply for the board and the communication interface between PC and the ESP module.
- Power On LED: Turns on when the power supply is applied to the board. For details see schematic in Related Documents.
- I/O Connector: Most of the pins on the ESP module are broken out to the female pin headers on the board. Users can program ESP32 to enable multiple functions such as PWM, ADC, DAC, I2C, I2S, SPI, etc.
- • Power Supply: 5V
• Adjustable clock frequency (80 MHz to 240 MHz)
• Fully-equipped with 2 CPU cores that can be controlled and powered individually
• Combines Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and Bluetooth LE for a variety of diverse applications
• Reset and boot-mode buttons
- 1 x ESP32-DevkitC Board