PRODUCT DESCRIPTION / SPECIFICATIONS
This 4x4 matrix keypad has 16 built-in pushbutton contacts connected to row and column lines. A microcontroller can scan these lines for a button-pressed state. In the keypad library, the Propeller sets all the column lines to input, and all the row lines to input. Then, it picks a row and sets it high. After that, it checks the column lines one at a time. If the column connection stays low, the button on the row has not been pressed. If it goes high, the microcontroller knows which row (the one it set high), and which column, (the one that was detected high when checked).
- 4x4 matrix micro switch keypad with 8 leds
- 4 *4 matrix keyboard + 4 bit independent button + 8 bit marquee
- Operating voltage : 3..2v - 5v
- 4 independence Push Buttons
- Easy TTL level header interface
1 X Matrix Keypad Board Independent Keys Led Interface Module