PRODUCT DESCRIPTION / SPECIFICATIONS
Integrated serial input/output common cathode display driver, connects the microprocessor with an 8-digit 7-segment digital LED display, or it can be connected to a bar graph display or 64 independent LED. Includes an on-chip B-type BCD encoder, multi-scan circuit, segment word drive, but also a 8x8 static RAM used to store each data, only one external register is used to set the segment current for each LED. Four-wire serial interface can be connected to all common microprocessors, and each data can be addressed at the time of updating without having to rewrite all the displays. Allows to select or not code for each data, 150μA low power shutdown mode: analog and digital brightness control, a scan limit register allows to display 1-8 bits data, and test mode: for all LEDs to emit light. To drive a dot matrix just needs three IO, the dot matrix displays without flicker, support cascade.
- Size: Approx. 12.8×3.2×1.3 cm/ 5.04×1.26×0.51 inch
- A single module can drive a 8x8 dot matrix common cathode.
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Fixing screws with 64 holes with a diameter 3mm.
- Module with input and output interfaces, support for cascading multiple modules.
- The input port is in the left side of module, and the onput port is in the right left of that.