PRODUCT DESCRIPTION / SPECIFICATIONS
The 8×8 LED matrix module is a very useful and low-cost way to add display in your electronic circuits. It has 16 pins to achieve a different combination to ON/OFF the LEDs. It fits properly into any standard solderless breadboard.. It is a Great display for electrical and test equipment. The diameter of the Led is about 3mm with common Anode configuration which emits Red colour. The Exact dimensions of this module are shown in the Schematic image.
These Displays are always in high demand in the DIY community as well as in Industrial Projects due to their multipurpose uses and cheap cost.
- Single module can drive an 8 * 8 dot matrix common cathode
- Module Operating voltage: 5V
- Module dimensions: length 3.2 cm X 3.2 cm wide X 1.3 cm high
- Holes with four screws, diameter 3mm
- Modules with input and output interfaces, support for cascading multiple modules
- Integrating serial input/output common cathode display driver, connects microprocessor to 8-digit or 7-digit LED display, bar graph display and 64 red LED.
- When only control a single module, just need to connect the input port to CPU.
- When connect more modules, input port of the first module should connect CPU, onput port of that connects the input port of the second module, and the onput port of the second module connects the input port of the third module, and so on.
- VCC connects to 5V
- GND connects to GND
- DIN connects to P2.2
- CS connects to P2.1
- CLK connects to P2.0
- Bar-Graph Displays
- 7-Segment Displays
- Industrial Controllers
- Electronic Panel Meters
- LED Matrix Displays
- PIXEL gaming.
- Character design.
- Measuring instruments.
- Hobby projects.
- Display of symbols, simple graphics and texts