PRODUCT DESCRIPTION / SPECIFICATIONS
The LM3914 is a monolithic integrated circuit that senses analog voltage levels and drives 10 LEDs providing a linear analog display. A single pin changes the display from a moving dot to a bar graph. Current drive to the LEDs is regulated and programmable, eliminating the need for resistors. This feature is one that allows operation of the whole system from less than 3V.
- Drives LEDs, LCDs or Vacuum Fluorescents
- Expandable to Displays of 100 Steps
- Internal Voltage Reference from 1.2V to 12V
- Inputs Operate Down to Ground
- LED Driver Outputs are Current Regulated,