PRODUCT DESCRIPTION / SPECIFICATIONS
High temperature tape commonly used in electronics repair. PREMIUM QUALITY, not to be compared with cheaper imported tapes. Polyimide (Kapton) tape is widely used for masking during powder coating, wave soldering, circuit board production, or holding parts in place during hot air rework or repair of electronic components. Due to it's semi-transparent shiny gold color is also has a myriad of hobby and craft uses. Commonly used in electronics repair, it is the ideal choice for QFP or BGA rework operations. It is also well suited for use with through-hole repair operations.
- High temperature tape will not burn or wrinkle
- 1 mil polyimide film & 1.5 mil silicone adhesive
- Clean removal, no residue
- Safe for the use on dedicated and sensitive Components.
- Maximum Heat transfer efficiency.
- Slide on a Replaceable tip.
- Cool Grip Insulating Nylon Handle
- High Quality Built Material.
- The workhorse of electronic industries. The highest and the most popular product.
- General purpose for all electronic applications.